Clorox Alternative

Forget Clorox

Clorox was invented in 1913 and ever since I can remember when my mother had mold in the shower or wanted to clean the toilet, she broke out the bleach.

One thing you learn quickly about bleach is it eats your clothes up and removes color from every thing.

It has toxic fumes and is actually very dangerous to use but we all still use it.

Clorox Bleach is a strong corrosive material. It will irritate the eyes, skin and the respiratory tract by merely inhaling the gases. 

The dangers of bleach are even greater when mixing it with other cleaners. When this happens a poisonous gas is released that can cause bloody noses, neurological disorders, headaches and even death. 

Accidents have happened where one person adds toilet bowl cleaner and another, following behind, will inadvertently add bleach. These noxious gasses have been found to then cause fatal injuries. Household bleach, without having been mixed with other products, can cause pulmonary edema, vomiting or coma if ingested. 

Most cleaners also contain chlorine in a dry form. The number one cause of household poisoning is dish detergent. If swallowed it is corrosive and will permanently damage the mouth and throat and can prove to be fatal.


In my opinion, the greatest dangers occur over time when there is continued unprotected use. This has an accumulative effect on the body causing a tremendous strain and stress on the major detoxification organs such as the liver, kidneys, and lungs. Because it happens so gradually over many years, often times we don’t realize it is an issue until organs start to shut down. 

And we may never realize these chemicals were a major culprit in our body’s inability to heal. Childhood illness including asthma especially is many times linked to an underlying Chlorine toxicity.  Exposure to chlorine has also been strongly linked to breast cancer.

There is an alternative to  clorox and that is titanium dioxide.

Now granted, titanium dioxide cannot replace all things that bleach is used for but it can prevent using it about eighty percent of the time.

Pressure washer companies use chlorine on roofs and buildings to clean the black mold and green algae. Not only does the clorox eat away at the asphalt shingles on the roof but it also kills the plants.

Titanium dioxide when applied to any surface will keep the mold from growing through the photo-catalytic process by producing hydrogen peroxide. It will also kill mold or algae just by spraying the TiO2 on the mold or algae. Granted it does not work as fast as bleach but when you take the safety issues into consideration it is worth the switch

It has been known since the 1970's that titanium dioxide makes hydrogen peroxide as long as there is UV light present.

In my shower there has been no mold growth at all in the last seven years ever since I started applying titanium dioxide to the shower tiles.No clorox

The roof of my house is completely mold free while all of my neighbors house are covered with black mold.

Where can you get these coatings and how much do they cost?

They are inexpensive. Usually less than a couple cents a square foot. Some of the coatings have to be applied by a certified applicator while others anyone can purchase and use.

Simix Solutions has been applying these coatings worldwide for years and has distributors all over the country.

If you are sick of clorox try reducing your usage with TiO2



Watch it kill Everything


Simix is more effective,Safer,less expensive and continues to work long after application. Simix cleans and sterilizes with high ph  and  the process of photo catalysis.

It keeps cleaning in the presence of UV light


Impossible for Microbes to survive Because of High PH

Make over 1000 gallons for general interior cleaning

Questions????????????????????

Nano scoop = 1 Teaspoon


Chlorine was the first agent of chemical warfare in WWI. Since that time it has been added to our water supply and other products used in the home. Remember as well, the dangers of chlorine inhalation increase in the shower as the heat aerosolizes the chlorine and allows it to be soaked into our skin as well as inhaled.

  •  Bleach is just plain nasty and cleaners with titanium dioxide are a better solution all the way around.
  • We all know that strong smell of bleach, and personally, I can't take it anymore.Bleach will not make a clean house
  • Simix All Purpose



    Forget Bleach:
    Simix is Better on Every Level

    If bleach has been your go-to product to solve problems like mold, oil stains, disinfectant, and floor cleaning, then it's time to discover Simix.

    Before I introduce you to the many benefits of this incredible product, let's take a close look at your existing solution, and why you should be looking for a bleach alternative.

    Toxic Fumes

    Pick up any industrial cleaner, mold remover, or disinfectant, and check out the warning labels. They make pretty scary reading.

    Most are very hazardous to handle, and require immediate, expert medical attention if your skin, eyes or lungs are accidentally exposed to them.

    At best, you will be using the product in an outdoor environment, or in well-ventilated conditions. If not, you ought to be wearing hazmat protection, such as thick gloves, a body suit, or full head mask when you're using them. (How many employers provide these for you?)

    But the sad truth is, industrial working conditions are seldom perfect. Thousands of employees are injured each year, from exposure to corrosive liquids and toxic fumes.

    Wouldn't you rather be working with a product that's not only safe to handle, it's also good for the environment (your working environment, and the planet as a whole)?

    Count the Cost Savings

    What if there were a product that costs only one tenth the price of your existing solution, yet was proven to be completely safe, and remarkably easy to use? Simix to the rescue!

    Remove toxicity, and you also remove the need for special training, hazmat protection, and special ventilation that are all required when you're using bleach, or other corrosive cleaning agents.

    You could save 900 percent on your existing cost of cleaning agents alone. Add to that savings on the precautions required when your staff work with hazardous chemicals, and lost work days from sickness or injury, and you can begin to see why Simix is such an amazing bargain.

    More About Simix

    Simix is really the only alternative available that's not only effective, but it's good for the environment.

    Here are some compelling reasons to find out more:

    • Set-and-Forget: Simix is applied once, and continues working for months afterwards.
    • Easier to Use: no scrubbing and intensive cleaning required. Simply shake and spray onto the area you wish to treat.
    • Eases compliance with local environmental laws, saving you fines or costly specialist clean-up.
    • Totally safe to work with.
    • Prevents the growth of mold, viruses and bacteria.
    • Hugely cheaper than bleach and other industrial cleaners, oil or mold removers.


    A clean house is a healthier house