Stop Black Mold with
UV Light

Black mold grows everywhere. On roofs in showers in dark areas on walls you name it, it grows there. This is perfect for grow rooms.

Mold has no place in a clean house.You can prevent the growth with nano titanium dioxide and UV light.


How does it work? Through photo-catalysis

In this picture on the left the steps were pressure washed.One half was treated with titanium dioxide.You can see how it  grew back on the untreated side.



Titanium dioxide when exposed to UV light and any type of water vapor, which could be humidity constantly produces hydrogen peroxide.

The hydrogen peroxide production will not let the mold grow.

Hydrogen peroxide is considered a highly efficient oxidizer which is much safer than bleach.

One thing for sure titanium dioxide gives off no odors like bleach and is way safer for you and the environment.


Black Mold Cannot Grow

Look at the sign below, located in St. Augustine Florida.This sign according to Building maintenance had to be pressure washed every 8 months. Treated 10 years ago and Zero pressure washing. Mold cannot grow

The Titanium dioxide is incredible stuff

Did you know that a pressure washer uses over one hundred and fifty gallons of water per hour. So in all reality this one small project has saved over twelve hundred gallons of water not to mention the fuel to run the pressure washer and the bleach used to clean it.

How much did it cost to treat this sign? Twenty bucks in materials.

Do the math. Eight to ten pressure washing cycles bypassed to remove from this sign.

Think what you could save on large projects like your roof or your stucco walls.

Does it work on interior surfaces? Absolutely.

Black mold health risks are numerous. Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, wheezing, or skin irritation. Some people, such as those with serious allergies to molds, may have more severe reactions. Severe reactions may occur among workers exposed to large amounts of molds in occupational settings, such as farmers working around moldy hay. Severe reactions may include fever and shortness of breath. Some people with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may develop mold infections in their lungs.

Shower stalls, basements you name it. UV light has to be available and water vapor. In this case the moisture in conjunction with the TiO2  photo-catalytic activity you can keep mold problems under control.

I have not seen any mold growth in my shower in seven years and in Florida, that is unheard of.

My asphalt shingle roof is mold free and everyone Else's around me have all kinds of  mold growing on their roofs.

Titanium dioxide is safe but aggressive. It also prevents green algae growth.

Return from black mold to home page



A clean house is a healthier house